Schedule Trigger of Latest Release without Promotion
We wish to schedule deployment of the latest existing release to a given environment.
Current functionality allows:
1. Create and deploy a new release, or
2. Deploy latest release (by promoting latest deployed release from one environment to another), or
3. Re-deploy latest release on a given environment.
None of these suit our needs.
Our desired functionality is:
1. Pick the latest existing release for the nominated channel;
2. Deploy the release, with all steps enabled, to the nominated environment/s.
3. If the release version has already been deployed, deploy it again, with all steps enabled.
David White commented
(We may have found a workaround to make this happen - in the meantime.)