Add ability to run child steps for a sub set of the parent step roles
As of 3.3 roles with in child steps are all-in: The childs will inherit all the roles from the parent
Would the below feature be useful?
- There's a parent step with 3 Roles "Role1","Role2","Role3".
- Child 1 can be scoped only to "Role1".
- Child 2 can be scoped only to "Role2" & "Role3".
- Child 3 can be scoped to the 3 roles.
- No child can be scoped to a role outside of the 3 defined by the parent.
Dalmiro Grañas shared this idea