When creating new release - option to update all step templates and deploy to target environment
It's very time consuming to test a change in step template.
To test a change, a user will need to:
- Navigate to a project that use the step template
- Update the deployment process
- Create a new release
- Cancel any failed deployment in the target environment
- Deploy the release to the target environment
I propose adding a few optional parameter in the create release page to stream line the process.
- Option to update all step templates
- Option to automatically deploy to a target environment (this will also cancel any failed deployment that's waiting for user action).