I suggest you...

Ability to reorder step template parameters

It would be nice to have the option to reorder step template parameters just like one can reorder the environments.

Right now step template parameters are displayed in the same order they have been created. If one does not pay attention to the order at that time then I can only export the json string, change the parameter order, delete the step template and reimport my modified version.

Also if a step template is modified at a later time and parameters are added or removed, then the order of the parameters might be now incorrect. Imagine that I want to put parameters into logical groups indicated by the order they appear in the step form.

So I think a similar drag & drop functionality would be very nice.

134 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maik Roempagel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even I would like to have this functionality and I had lot of parameters craeted and did not want to delete and re-create them again.

• Ed Haack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Otherwise, the entire Step Template needs to be deleted & re-added. Kind of a pain.

• Craig Shea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that this isn't already part of OD. This has been bugging me of late.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drag and drop like the process steps would be fantastic with the Step template params.

Feedback and Knowledge Base