Show date the deploy was successfully completed, not started
Currently the Dashboard shows when a deploy was initiated but it turns out what most of us want to know is when the deploy completed.
* Add a Octo variable so we can choose whether to show initiated or completed date on dashboard
* Add a Step type that sets the date shown
* Multi-step deploy including a manual approval step
* A developer queues a deployment late Tuesday evening.
* The deployer has gone home and returns the next morning to approve the deploy.
=> The Dashboard will show Tuesday evening and confusion ensues when the manager asks "Who deployed this crap this morning?"
Further improvements to the dashboard may solve this request